Thursday, February 23, 2006

Will there be any more drum lessons?

Wont be blogging for at least a week... My internet connection in perth will only come a week later...

Today's my last drum lesson at Yahama... The whole class had an extra hour to practice cos our teacher told us we could do so... Kel and I were so happy... Will I be able to find a good drum school in Perth? Or rather would I have the money to do so? Would need the money for other things... Other things which I think is more important... Playing musical instruments and listening to the radio for good songs has been my hobby all along... I'll have my acoustic guitar for accompaniment, but just playing the guitar itself has no meaning... I just love it and hate to stop halfway... I brought my drum sticks and drum book so that when Kel comes over in July, she'll be able to teach me what she has learnt up from next week all the way till when she comes to Perth...

My current favourite song is the "The Ghost Of You" by My Chemical Romance. Its a rock yet emotional songs. I cant find the right words to describe it. Its rock yet when I hear it, it makes me sad... Just like eminem's song... Rap but an emotional touch to it... great for listening, great for helping to sleep....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home