Monday, February 06, 2006

Finally... a swim at the pool

I wanted to swim at my pool so much... since I came back early today, I changed into my swimsuit without hesistating and just dived into my pool. Swimming is really theraputic. I was totally relaxed and refreshed after it.

I finally bought my Zen Neeon today. I got the light blue colour one (hee hee, my fav colour) and paid $274. I helped eme buy an I-trique speaker. It was heavy so I had to take a taxi back.

Just 4 more days to ending work. I kinda look forward to ending work. It gives me 2 complete weeks to buy stuff, meet up with friends one last time before I leave for 9 months and to think about things. Yes, think about things. I havent been able to sit down and think. I've been too keen and eager to want company from my friends that I havent been able to figure out what I want to do. I guess thinking will have to take place even after I go back to perth.

There's just so much to do now... and too little time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home