Friday, February 17, 2006

Munchie monkeys

Went to Munchie Monkeys at nus for dinner today. Was Siqiao's treat as its her bdae in 3 days times. Happy early 22nd bdae gal! The food there was delicious. As Maggy quoted"comparable to cafe cartel". Had their lagsagne, delicious. Maggy thought that her cabonara was fantastic too. Had Hawaiian pizza, chicken salad, calamari, brownies and ice-cream. Full to the max. Been so full these past few days. Had a buffet at Swissotel on wed with Maggy and Weitian. Was terribly full after that I had to take a long walk. Took pics of Club Momo's logo but havent had the chance to club there yet.

Played rock beat during drumming lessons yesterday. I finally know how to play the beat of "We will rock you". My whole feet hurt after the lesson as I have to hit 2 consecutive semi-quarter beats of the base pedal. Kel's beginning to love the lesson and I only get one more shot at it next thurs. My music ambition has grown stronger. Haiz... Love all the loud music. A drum set, an electric guitar is what I crave for in my room but I know my housemates will definitely kill me if I own one. I'll just rock the roof down. If anyone's interested in jamming in Perth, let me know. I can be your guitarist or not so good drummer but I'm willing to learn. Haha, so much for wanting to play...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home