Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Auntie Karen, my fav colleague in Creative


Met Auntie Karen on Mon for dinner... Went to the Wisma food court where I had tim sum at fortunate restaurant.. Didnt have a chance to eat at the one in toa payoh, but went to the one at the food court instead... Then went to xu liu shan for desert. Had mango sago, not too sweet which is good.

Above a pic of Auntie Karen, my most fav colleague when I was working in Creative. She was sitting right in front of me and I'm supposed to cover her work when she leaves. Now she's enjoying life as an ah-ma taking care of her new born grandson. A life that so many envys. Hee hee. I love her personality. We hit it off at my 1st day of work. I still remember we have so much things in common, so much things to talk about. Not to mention tea time when she calls me for tea. Just 10c for a tea tarik, my favourite at the vending machine.

Shared so much throughout dinner and desert. I shared with her my life. And she told me this:"Your life will not be straight and smooth forever. There'll be a long period of time when you'll be upset." She told me that when she 1st left for spore to work, she felt really homesick even though she goes back to m'sia every weekend. THings only felt better for her when she met her husband. SHe told me things will get better when i am attached. At least there's someone who cares. She also told me instances where she was very nice to some ppl who just doesnt like her. All kinds of ppl in the world hey? After thinking that everyone goes through sad times, I felt more comforted.

Took pics with her at Orchard, all kinds of diff backgrounds. Auntie Karen, when you come to Perth next year, come and find me okie? I feel so happy seeing ppl I know from Spore coming to Perth... real happy =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home