Monday, February 06, 2006

The marriot gathering

Its been one of the best things that happened to me when I came back to Perth. Meeting with with my secondary school friends. The e3 dogs. From the 2d 1 night marriot gathering to the new year bbq at my house to taking drum lessons with Kelly and sharing with meixian and weitian has been exceptionally great. They really make me feel comfortable to be able to say the things I want, to joke and laugh and have a great time.

Meixian has a free voucher at marriot after signing up for a prudential plan so we all got lucky as the whole class stayed there for a night. Some of us went to sing ktv at 3. Most of the songs were from S.H.E (I think I roughly know all the S.H.E songs from their new album by now) and those songs that are hot in yes 933. Had dinner at fish & co before we headed back to the hotel. Lost $16 in "ban luck"(Heh, I am not sure if its the correct spelling) as lucky Alvin kept getting ban luck when he played banker. We had to pay him $4 and $6 when he got ban luck twice. Leiming took photos throughout the gathering. I was so impressed with his pics when he showed me after the gathering. He's a part-time photographer, taking pictures during weddings and events. Those random snapshots of his made Ivy, Cheryl, Meixian, Kaili, Weitian, Wanlin, Siyun, Alvin, Zihao and Suqin look damn attractive even though they're already good looking themselves. I think I was the only ugly one (not becos leiming's a bad photographer but becos i look ugly in photos) but I loved those photos anyway. I'm gonna keep these photos. These photos are a perfect memory to remember them when I'm back in Perth. Guys, make sure u come and visit me in Perth in July.... I'm really looking forward to it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home