Monday, February 13, 2006

My new hair-do



My new hair-do... Its been a year since I cut my hair short. Wouldnt be cutting my hair again for 9 months... Having a hair cut is pretty ex in perth... The time when I wanted to cut my hair was the time CNY was approaching, and I decided to wait until CNY's offically over. Before my mum warned me they totally changed pp lin kimage and when my mum went to cut, it didnt turn out quite well. I just decide to give it a shot, since my mum had the kimage card. The lady who cut my hair was pretty nice, told me what hairstyle I should have and when I told her I wanted a hairstyle which I can maintain cos I'll be in perth for almost a year. She chose my new highlighted colour ( a brown base and a red gold highlight) and then proceeded on. I didnt feel that her skill was on par with the rest of the hairstylists I had before in kimage, but I just told myself to trust her. After 3 hours came this hair-do. How does it look? I feel its something different. My sis commented that my head looks big with this new haircut. Oh well, that's my sis. Here's another pic of me with my side view on the left.

My mon's spent on doing my hair... Tomorrow shall be formal shopping... Hmm.. I better lest down the things I want... Hee hee... What better way to put my hard work to good use... Retail therapy's the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home