Friday, February 03, 2006

the swimming pool at night, a theraputic pool...

after coming home at about 12, I decided to sit by the poolside at my condo. With no security guard watching, I took off my slippers and walked through the shallowest part of the pool to reach the other side of the pool. The feeling of sitting by the poolside, with my feet dipped into the waters at 12 am in the morning and no one watching is just terrific. Its just like sitting by your private pool at night with no distrubance. As I watched the ripples caused by the swaying of my feet, I wondered why I had only swam at the pool once since I came back. Then I thought to myself, why am I keeping myself occupied with work when I could be swimming at my pool everyday, having a tan at the chairs around the pool. I told myself that after I end work next week, I'll swim at the pool from monday to friday everyday for the remaining 2 weeks before I go back to work. Hmm, that remains to be seen... haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home