Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Only giordano clothes fit!

Happy Valentines to all out there! Hope you'll enjoy this day, with bf/gfs, even friends and family! Who says friends and family cant have a good time on this day?

Hee hee, my shopping escapade again... I bought my first pair of Levi Jeans =) Marissa bootcut. Cost me a good $150 plus $2 altering. Now i have 4 pairs of jeans... enough to last me throughout the year. Went ard in Women's secret but couldnt find what I like.. Went ard department stores to look for Wacoal but its too ex... Finally got one in a shop in taka... Couldnt resist myself when the Black collection came out in Giordano.. Been shopping ard in spore before new year but couldnt get myself any new year clothes. Settled for a red giordano spaghetti and a pair of jeans which suits me just fine. Tried almost all the new clothes there and bought 3 tops... woo haa... I love Giordano man... It feels like Giordano's clothes are just tailor made for me...

Not to mention my earing frenzy. There are 4 stalls selling bronzy earings for only $2 per pair! Bought at least 3 pairs... Gonna add much more to my collection! More shopping tomorrow... Slippers, more women's secret(hee hee) , a nice belt... Woah ha, my short-termed retail therapy =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home