Wednesday, February 15, 2006

when you encounter a rotten apple, cut off the rotten parts and it can still be eaten; if you throw it all away, there'll be nothing left...

I not stupid too touched me deeply.

I remember the starting of the movie:
"When was the last time someone praised you?"
My ans: I cant remember
"When was the last time you prasied someone?"
My ans: I cant remember either.

The parents protrated by Jack Neo and Xiang Yun strikes a very deep, similar resmeblence. You should focus on the person's good points more often, instead of focusing on their bad pts. It's something I always believe in but I cant seem to find anyone close to me doing that. We are always picking on other ppl's bad pts and enlarging them. I admire Tom's character in the movie; at least he dared to say that he feels lonely in his blog. When you show that you're lonely, ppl will label you as desperate; and if they label you as desperate, they will look at you forever with tinted glasses.

I cried and I cried throughout the movie. There's simply no one I can pour out to. I can only rely on ice-cream to make me happy. Ice-cream is now my happy medicine; it can only cure me of all my unhappiness.

My thoughts? Concentrate on ppl's good points instead of focusing on their bad points. Praise or encourage them often. You have no idea how relationships will improve. And one more thing. Eating ice-cream too often is bad for health. I have been eating ice-cream too often and will see myself eating it very often in the future. Take notice if you see me eating ice-cream often but dont bother asking me why I'm upset. I'll be happy just to know you care for me as a friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home