Saturday, August 04, 2007

This Blog is Not Dead Yet!

Sorry guys!

Uni just started and its been heaps busy. Sch work has increased cos i am overloading this semester, there's tons of stuff to do for ISS, been going out quite a lot as well.

There are plenty of things to update. To sum it up, the past month, ie month of july has been absolute crazy. New situations have been formed, and I am amazed and awed as to how everything could happen. As I said, everything is soooo not what I planned out or expected to be. But all in all, I am still trying to deal with the situation. Anyways, let me sort things out first then i'll start blogging again... In the meantime, i am trying to catch up with the humongous amt of readings to do...

wish me luck in dealing with everything that I have now...


Ciao! Till then....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home