Sunday, May 13, 2007

I've been tagged... hence 10 interesting things about myself!

hehehe... I've just been tagged by Jason.... and I'm quite sian from doing my finance tute, so here goes... 10 interesting things about myself which I bet some of you dont know!!!

1) When I cant go to sleep, I often blast music in my Discman (now MP3) player to sleep! And it helps! My fav music to blast to sleep is Linkin Park. Woo hoo! Play that meterora album man!

2)I go to the toilet v. often. And I mean v. often. I can go to the toilet at 8 pm, and 5 mins later, i'll go to the toilet again. Friends often say I have a bladder problem. I think i need to get my bladder checked.

3) ACcording to my dad, being a Lee family and a hakka is a minority in spore. And u're pretty lucky if you can find someone that belongs to both. I found 2. One is Ryan, my ex-psychology group mate. Like me, he used to visit our hakka hometown in China. The other, whom my dad told me, was Lee Kuan Yew. Cool eh? I am somehow related to him!

4) I have heaps of cousins. My dad has 13 siblings. I cant remember how many ppl there are in my dad's family. More than 100, i think. Including my new born nieces and nephews.

5) Well, I used to be in the choir in sec school.

6) I learnt drumming a year ago for a short 2 months. So I can now play the piano, the guitar and drum. What's left is learning how to turn tables, which is what i want to achieve before I turn 30.

7) Okies. This might be a little bit embarrassing. When I was in primary school, I was soo stressed about my final exams that I had insomnia. I would then go over to sleep with my mum, and she had to pat my backside (like a baby) to sleep. And I could only fall asleep an hour or 2 before I had to wake up again. It was dreadful I tell ya. It happened for a good 3 years of my life (pri 4 to 6... haiz... damn streaming and PSLE... I cant help it... I was put in the best pri sch in spore.. the pressure was there...)

8) The more encouragement I get, the better I perform. I cant succumb to pressure, but with adequate compliments, assurances, and nudging, i perform better!

9) I wont be able to survive a day being alone by myself. I need to talk to someone at least in a day. So putting me in isolation is the worst torture for me, ever....

10) This is somehow related to no 1. I fantasize being a rock chick, jamming the electric guitar away. The louder, the more deafening, the more metal it is, the more i like. I really hope I can play in a band one day, but this doesnt seem possible in reality.

Yeah, that's it folks! 10 things about myself =) hAve a good day tomorrow you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home