Saturday, June 16, 2007

Cazzine Cazine Caroline...

Okies I dont know why i am blogging this in the middle of my exams, but i have to blog about this.

I was reading Noelle's blog just now and then i clicked on the link to Caroline and Michelle's blog. Well, now its kinda like Caroline blogging only.

I was scrolling through Caroline's entry rite, and then I saw a post on the 2nd of May. Quoted from her blog:

Note to self:
Never ever, EVER scull another Smirnoff Ice, EVER AGAIN. NIC YOU ARE SO DEAD. You have ruined my reputation! RUINED I SAY!!I HOPE YOU’RE READING THIS, YOU NOW OWE ME LUNCH =) hehehe.

Haha... I just realised that Caroline mentioned about me in her blog.

And then.........................

I just realised she had a lot of blog-links.

Which means.... shit.... a lot of ppl now know what happened at RICE.

And then.....................................

I saw from her blog that i was one of her blog links.

Which means..... that a lot of ppl that i dont know about now read my blog!!! *glups*


okies Cazzine... i'll buy you lunch one day.

That is, if you read this blog and remind me about it!!

Good luck to everyone for their remaining papers ;)

2 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Blogger caz said...

ROFLMAO!!

it's ok nic, i only saw ur blog last week so it was only linked 2 days ago. i don't think pple would've made the nic --> nicole connection anyway, so i think ur FINE =)

n yes, i am lookin forward to this lunch!.. how about.. the C restaurant?? teehee

 
At 4:38 AM, Blogger Nicole Lee said...

Damn... i should have known that students will read blogs more during the exams...

I prefer the night view of Perth city.. how about dessert and coffee at night instead? hehehehehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home