Saturday, May 05, 2007

tumbulgum farm

I am happy i gave up 4 hours of my pay ($80!!!) for a trip to tumbulgum farm.

I saw a cow named bernie, and bernice, my MBGU friend, milked bernie today! Hehe.. we were all teasing bernice today about bernie. It was hilarious..

Its the first time we had a bbq in our trip. all thanks to all the iss peeps/iss peep bfs/ISC peeps who helped to bbq! Hehe. Law, Kaysen, April, Joe (April's bebe), Ming, Manish, Adrianna, me , bernice were bbq the chickens, sausages, sweet potatoes, sweet corn and garlic bread the whole time! haha. It was heaps of fun!

There was a sheap shearing demonstration. Plus, there was an aboriginal video and I saw how the sheep dog, henry, gathered all the sheeps back to the farm. Coolness!

After lunch, i bought 2 packs of animal feed and shared it with everyone. I was feeding this cow and sheep who seemed to have flu. They had mucus outside their noses... ewww... i kept wondering whether i was goin to get flu after feeding them...

On a side note, my colleagues and I were talking about UWA at work. I told my supervisor (who likes the change guy) that I saw him at UWA! And guess what? He's doing law! woow... I asked my supervisor to go for it! And then when I was giving change to a customer, I dropped his change, a dollar coin, into his drink. He and his wife kept laughing and said that they'll find his drinks after they finish the beer. I couldnt stop laughing too! And then i met Jeanette! my ex mcw promos head! We went to have dinner at northbridge and chatted and chatted and chatted. It seemed like we've known each other for ages but we havent seen each other in a long time! hehehe..

so much fun yest and today! Yeah! a reward after handing in 2 dreadful assignments on friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home