Saturday, June 09, 2007

exam stress

I am really feeling it. The stress.

2 papers next wednesday.

For one, i am not sure if i can finish studying everything. I have no clue what's going on from the beginning of the semester to the end.

For the other one, I can do it but i am not confident of scoring... which is bad because i have the intentions to further on my studies for psych and if i dont ace this paper, there goes my chance of doing honours/masters....

And the worse part is, i cant seem to concentrate. Maybe its the thought that I have to retake onw whole unit again. The thought of hanging on to it is making me flutter, my hands tremble, skimming through my pages so quickly that i dont have the time to sit down and process what it going on. Memorising thousands of journal entry w/o understanding them. God....


I just want to get through these... Maybe i should have the thought of letting go and accepting the possibility of retaking the unit next year since I only have 3 units (instead of the usual 4) . Maybe it makes studying much easier...

But for now, I dont want to give up on that unit. I've come so far.... I am so gonna get through this.

So for the next three days, I am gonna be in a highly stress mode.

Maximum encouragement and minimum distrubance is advised for all readers of my blog and for ppl whom i see on msn... Thanks heaps for your understanding... I'll repay after the exams and entertain you as much as you want. For now, let me concentration on the freaking exams....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home