Friday, May 11, 2007

officially the worst day of my semester..

I just handed in a screwed up group assignment. Groupmates who arent collarborative. Ended up doing most of the assignment. Groupmates who did stuff last min. Then gave it to me without any refrencing. Spent the whole morning doing the assignment. Felt so drained after that. Couldnt even do my lab. Went into iss room. All cold faces. Went to lab. I see unappreciative faces. Went home. Felt worse. Took all calls today. None sounded happy.

In times like these, i really appreciate the good friends that I have. Thanks Noelle for jiayouing for me yest. Thanks mag for lending a listening ear as ever. Thanks Jason, for making an effort to help me proof read my assignment. Just the effort of saying "yeah, i'll help you read it" and not say "oh, I cant help you, sorry."

Feel like shit today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home