Friday, May 18, 2007

Another week has passed...

The week just went pass in a whirlwind...

But its a been a good week...

Its the first time in my uni life that I managed to sort of complete an assignment a week before its due. Knowing how last min I am, this has gotta be a whopping first! Hehe... prob due to the fact that I have 2 assignments due next week and I havent started on the other one yet... oh well... another all nighter pulled on thursday I reckon...

I did a bit of catching up with some of my friends this week.

Went for dinner with Kaori and Rob. They took me to this Jap restaurant (its called Ha-Lu) near their place in Leederville. According to them, all the food there is nice. And they were right! A few things I've learned about Japanese restaurants. They usually serve hot towels to customers (like in the aeroplane) together with the menu. I tried the tempura, a nabe pot with beef (according to kaori, a v. diff kind of japanese beef), a special homemade tofu, some salad with yummilicious dressing, and had desert (ice-cream with berries plus cornflakes!) It was the most authentic Japanese restaurant I ever tried. The menu came to a whopping $40 for each person! But justified for all its worth! Had so much to chat to with Rob, for the first time in person. We usually talk a lot on msn, but its good to just talk to him face to face so much. Nothing beats talking to a person when you can see his face! And I learnt that Kaori got bitten by a dog. And the interesting stories i hear in the emergency room in fremantle hospital at the wee hours on a saturday night. hehe...

had a bit of a chat with Suyen as well... my busy lezzie partner. After my dinner with Kaori and Rob, she came looking for me, but I was not around. Went to her place after dinner. Was chatting about her assignment and her plans during the holidays. All packed! Sighz.. dont think i'll be able to travel with her in Adelaide...

And for the most surprising part, gotta talk to Limin. And for the first time, we sat down to discuss about our crazy stats assignment. I talked to her for a total of 2 hours last night. And the familiarity feeling came back... A good feeling I would say... like I feel totally comfortable talking to her, just like how I would talk to Wan'er, Eme, Mag, Tian & Yu. Reminds me of the endless hours of chat with my spore friends...

And I just put down the phone with Noelle. This girl, my psychology assignment-lab-lecture partner, whom I grew so close to this year. I am so glad she's in my life right now... Becos of her, doing psych is so much more enjoyable... we would discuss assignments together... chat together.. bitch together... And we just talked on the phone for 2 hours. Talking to her is also like talking to waner... We just click.... oh girl, I am so waiting for exams to be over! Then we can go sing Ktv and have jap and korean food!

Not to mention talking to my housemates more this week... Talking about my CFP tutor, Jason's master's coursemate and the adelaide, tasmania and melbourne trip this winter break! Its almost confirmed! I'll be going to these 3 states for 2 weeks... I am so excited and I cant wait!!! Woo hoo!

Alrights.. I hope I can pull through my next assignment... Till then... more crazy weeks to come.... I've got a paper on the 9th of June, 2 papers on the 13th of June, and my last paper on the 13th of June...

so envious of my spore friends... all has finished exams... like kian.. hehe... I see all online now... for the past few months, I havent been able to talk to anyone cos all are not online... wanna know how u guys are doing now! So tag me and let me know how you guys are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home