Monday, May 01, 2006

Sights of the day...

Finally back! My internet's getting back to working. The past week has been crazy. After finishing my finance exam on wed, I sped like a train for 4 days finishing my lab report that's due at 9 am this morning.

I was at the the guild today looking out for accomodation for Kel's friend who'll be coming to uwa in July. Was looking for the notice board which they job notices were put up. I was browsing through the babysitter section when I saw this notice posted up by this parent, "2 young girls. Would prefer someone like Mary Poppins." I was so amused by this ad that I was giggling to myself. Mary Poppins could fly and she took take anything that she wanted from that small bag of hers. Probably what the parent wanted was the requirement that the dad in the show wanted when looking for a babysitter.

Oh well, good luck to u! May Mary Poppins come flying through your window! Supercallifragallisticexpilledocius!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home