Tuesday, March 07, 2006

no more 3 pm itf lectures...

I regretted going for a 3 pm intro to finance lecture...

I was doing my tutes yesterday as I had a tutorial on wednesday so that I wont have to rush last minute today... I slept pretty late at abou 3 plus... I set up my alarm at 9 thinking that I would be able to wake up... I woke up at 8 plus, but I switched off my alarm and went back to bed... at 9 30, I decided to go for the repeat lecture at 3 pm... Didnt sleep up as I wole up at intervals of 20 to 30 mins from 9 to 11 20 before I finally woke up to meet a friend for lunch at 12...

Going for the 3 pm lecture was a huge mistake... The air-con was not working in the lt and it was 37 degrees today... I was so hot and tired... I couldnt get most of what my lecturer was saying as I was to the point of dozing off... Plus it was a 2 hour lecture... Had another psychology lecture at 5... though there was air-con, I still felt sleepy... plus my psych lecturer was going on at bullet speed...

I have finished my intro to finance tute... only 2 more qns left for my management accounting tute... Its 11 25 pm now and I have to wake up at 8 am for my intro to finance tute tomorrow...

Remind me to go for the 10 am lecture next week.. It'll be cooler in the morning and it'll be better.... No more 3 pm itf lecture until its autumm? hee hee...


A sleepy nicole signing off.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home