Monday, March 20, 2006

Stop crying your heart out...

Been pretty busy for the past week... Studies has seem to take a toll on my life... Its the 1st time since Jc since I ever studied 7 days a week. My psychology proposal is due next week. Have been having group meetings and doing countless journal readings for it. Its good though, cos I have a chance to come up with a new hypothesis, conduct experiments and write a new lab report. Thank goodness for psychology. Its what I really like and want to do. Compared to boring and tedious accounting lectures and tutes that I have to go through. Its even worse for finance. For the 1st lecture, I could understand 100%, then for the 2nd lecture it gets less and less until the recent lecture which I only understood 10%.

Life's been pretty fufiling. I see myself waking up early in the morning(thanks to my 2 housemates who sleep and wake up early), going for sch or studying in the morning, coming back and having lunch(sandwiches or cereals) and the occassional meet ups with friends in uni. Studies continue in the late afternoon, after which I come back and prepare for dinner about 6. We end dinner at about 7 plus, after which I'll bathe and continue studying or chat on msn. Not forgetting the occassional talks that I have with my housemates. Being busy is good. Keeps me occupied and not think about stupid things.

Life may seem good at the moment, but somehow, something is missing... I miss the ppl that were in my life last year... The ones which kept me going when no one else was there... The laughs and talks that I have with them... Where are u guys? I miss you all and please dont abandon me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home