Sunday, April 02, 2006

I'll be there...

Finished watchin !Bi Sheng Feng Shun Ying. Cried at the last episode. In fact, I cried at every episode. Made me think of all the ppl that loves me. My mum, grandma, sis. Made me think of all my good friends, Waner, Emelia, Maggy, Weitian, Kaili, Meixian. Made me think of who I am. Miss the times when I was really cared for by those around me. Little teardrops in Spore. After coming to Spore, I realised how I had taken other ppl's love for granted. Ppl who cared for me. After coming to Aus, I then realised how I had taken other ppl's love for granted. How I have been so foolish to reject or even not take notice of ppl's care and love for me. Instead of doing this, how I have been instead noticing ppl who hates me, who dislikes me for who I am. For those whom I have left out, I am so sorry. I do not know if you are reading this. I just want to let everyone know that no matter how sad you are, I'll try to be there for all of you. Cos I know how its like not to be loved. Cos I know how its like when no one appreciates you for who u are. For when I know what its like to be lonely even when you are surrounded by people. I've now realised one thing: Cherish the ones who really cares for you; and let go of the ones who dislike you; for they are not worth the effort. You'll find that you'll be much happier. Also do things within your limit; that's when you know that you have tried ur best. To those who have cared or really love me, thank you.

Dont ask me why I wrote this entry. Also do not ask me if I am upset for I will not answer. The best thing I can get is that those who care and love me will always be there for me deep down in their hearts. By showing it sometimes, it'll be the best gift you can give to me.

1 Comments:

At 2:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hiya, im so dammmnnnn busy since march that i hadn't really had the chance to chat w ya.."_"

will chat w ya more often after my peak..(hope i wont be packed with jobs after that...)

Cheer up =)) U still have us back in S'pore yeah!

* gotta go back to work * grr...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home