Saturday, April 08, 2006

Do absoultely nothing...

Currently playing "L.O.V.E" by ashlee simpson on my computer.... L.O, L.O, L.O.V.E, L.O L.O L.O

Next tues is my management accounting mid-sem... progress is slow... just finished revising everything from the lecture notes and making sure i understand every single bit of them... my mind kinda refuses to go work... emes told me that I should just leave today to do nothing... given the unproductive hours of studying today, I should have just spent the time sleeping... feeling kinda tired and drained out now... my brain should be filled with other things than studies... looking forward to my trip next week... will be able to get to drive! Yeah =) Finally getting my hands on the wheels.. with all my favourite songs played on the cd stereo... I need the break!

Hmm... just had this thought... it would be kinda fun to spend 1 or 2 years travelling around the world in a band and playing heh? Get to travel, drive ard and also play music.... Experience each country's atmostphere, their culture, their music...In the meantime, I'll just stick to completing my drum lessons in perth hopefully, and have more chances in driving! Woo haa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home