Wednesday, March 08, 2006

study, study, study...

Had 3 tutes today....

Was pretty good having Joe as my tutor.. given that I've known him for 2 years now... I always wanted to be his student since I knew he was tutoring... he's pretty okie for the 1st tute.. Got a bit embarassed when I answered a tute qn" managers can partake in a shareholders' renumeration scheme to maximise shareholders' wealth in order to reduce agency costs". THen he asked " so what's the scheme about?" Deep down inside I was thinking "er, I dont know" so I said I wasnt sure.... Another guy in the class answered the qn... After talking to Joe online just now, I just realised that the answer is actually in the textbook... crap... so much for intro to finance... I heard from Joe and Jason, my housemate that Fishers' Theorem is gonna be pretty hard, so I better buck up for next week...

Couldnt understand half of what was going on for management accounting... Everyone tells me its easy but I couldnt really understand 2 qns of the 1st tute... I better master management accounting...

Worse still, in my 1st lab for psychology today, I couldnt really do some of the qns... got stuck and I had to ask my tutor how to do it... I wish I was in Lucia's class... I just got to know that 2 of my friends are in her tute... that'll be good for them... my tutor's not too bad though... she gave us additional notes for the lab exercises.. ah... I suddenly remembered I have to go buy an A4 exercise book for my lab book!

How cool is that? Joe's a finance tutor and Lucia's a psych tutor and they're housemates and I happen to know them for 2 years and I'm in both of their tutorial classes.. The chances of that happening is ..."one in a million"! haha... I can imagining them asking each other "so how did nicole do in your tute today?"

Haha... Just a boring blog about work... I came to realise 2nd and 3rd yr units are not so easy... I better buck up... Like Joe said" You better study hard, girl!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home