Saturday, April 22, 2006

Soon over break...

Hopefully this'll get published. Our household just exceeded the limit for our internet. Dont know whether this entry will be too big to get published. Anyways, just a quick update on my happenings. Came back from a trip down south in Albany and margaret river. Had some good practice driving. Thanks to my darling girlfriend Joanne. Thanks to u and kenneth for looking out for me. Much appreciated! Once my internet space gets back, I'll post a few pics up from the trip. A prelude, esp for Kel and Xian who'll be coming in June! Cant wait! Haha. Maybe the pics will tempt more e3dogs to come? Hee hee. We've still got room for 2 more ppl! hee hee

My finance exam is next week. Only started next week and progress is slow. Only have 4 days left to study for it. Still in the holiday mood though it officially ends tomorrow. Just celebrated Michael, Jasmine bf's bdae. Wrote all our msges on balloons and posted them up on the wall. Jason's cousin and her bf is also here for a vacation and they're currently staying at my place.

On another note, I dearly miss the times where I can have a good and comfortable talk with my friends back in Spore. Now everyone's busy back home, its really difficult to get quality talking time with them. How I wish I would be able to chat with someone right now, get into the comfortable mood of talking about anything. Just anything will do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home