Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Stand By Me

In the midst of preparing for my finance tute tomorrow morning... Yucks, I hate finance. Its getting a bit difficult. Probably I havent been reading my textbook. Luckily I finished my accounting tute yest, so I can fully concentrate on my finance tute...

Been reading other ppl's blog. Now's the time to write mine. I cant imagine my life right now to be so different from what I think it would be. Studies has become the priority of my life, and probably this Korean drama show called !Bi Sheng Shun Feng Ying that I've been watching. Literally cried at every episode. Something inside that show stirs me up. Something that relates to what I'm going through right now. Dont bother asking me what it is, I shall not mention it.

Seems like everyone that I was close to last yr has disappeared. Everytime I call them or ask them out, I either seem to get a "Not enthusiatic" response, or I dont seem to get a response at all. Come on, having new housemates mean that I wont have time for u guys. I'll still be around for u, talk to u and go out with u.

Been playing Aunt agony to many nowadays. When will it be anyone's turn to play aunt agony to me? When will anyone stop the tears coming out of my eyes everyday? When will someone love me, take care of me and pay attention to my emotional needs?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home