Monday, March 06, 2006

In deep thoughts...

Something that I've always been interested to know is how to people think? And why do they think the way they do? I've always been fascinated about psych; the expts that I learn and what the results are.. Some of them simply amazes you...

One thing that I really hope to know is what makes people sad? Is it because of our neurons? How do we get to feel sad?

Been seeing a lot of people msn nick's... I've seen a lot of sad nicks, whereby they feel upset and they put it out... Sometimes I wonder how people cope when they're sad.. Do they eat ice-cream or lots of chocolates? Do they use rational to think through it and then use rationality to dispel their sadness? Or do they simply just try to be happy because they think that there's no point showing that u're sad?

I've tried all 3... but for me, or generally for most girls, all they want is for someone to be willing to listen to them... Someone who can sense that they're sad and ask them and console them... As years go by, its pretty hard to find... All around me I see people trying to conceal their sadness, or probably telling out their problems, which is pretty good... Me? I've been trying to find people to talk to when I'm sad... But for the last 2 yrs, I cant really seem to find anyone... Everyone seems to be busy, or they simply couldnt be bothered if I'm upset... Or maybe I've probably reached a level whereby I can conceal most of the sadness within me and try to be a happy person... anyways what I think is people feel sad all the time, so why not be happy and positive?

I've been so tired... I really hope someone can listen to me when I feel down... I kinda hate trying to be happy, or trying to be rational... Sometimes it gets to the point whereby u just cant take it anymore and u just want to let it all out... Its been years since I feel appreciated... And sometimes I just need to feel appreciated for the things I do...

Sorry if you have to suffer reading this... somehow I can only pour out my sorrows in my blog... so sorry again if u have to endure this...

But to everyone who's having a bad day, cheer up! You can always come look for me and always remember this; you will feel sad in a lot of times in your life, and its up to you to remain sad, or feel happy even though circumstances may do u in no good favour...

Another stupid thought by me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home