Thursday, March 02, 2006

The longest holidays that my uni has...

I had just finished attending all mt lectures today. Was looking through the dates of my exams and assignments and was writing it down in my diary when I was curious when and how long my breaks will be. It turns out that...

I have a 10 day easter break from 14th of April to the 24th of April.
I have a month mid-semester break from 24th of June to the 24th of July. That is dependant on when my mid-sem finishes. If it finishes before the 24th, which I think it will, then I'll have more than a month's worth of holiday. But I cant confirm when my exams will end till may.

Hey Kaili, meixian, and whoever's coming to Perth, this is my holiday. Maybe u guys can plan to come on the 25th or something. I'll still have time to go visit the eastern states by then. I really hope the world cup will end by that time. Oh yes, speaking of the world cup, gotta go check the dates and time. Hopefuly I'll be able to go back to Trinity to watch it or something. Or maybe my currie hall friends can let me in for a while to let me watch? hee hee.. We shall see... damn... its a long holiday... will be definitely worth it if i go back to spore... but nah... think i'll stay and work and enjoy or something... Gonna plan what I'm gonna do to keep me occupied soon... after I have settled my sch stuff... Need to see how much time I have to spend studying and see what I'm gonna do from there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home