Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to all!

I am soo happy because i have a week's worth of holiday. Well, not exactly a holiday. More like a studying catch up week. Mid-sems are next week! =( But anyways, I plan to do a few things while I can during the week:

1) watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
2) Go ice-skating
3) Go shopping
4) working at subi & hopefully somewhere else
5) Ktv
6) Go Ciao Italia to eat


The last week has been my many "firsts"


My first time sitting in a Volkswagon Beetle! ITs a 1970 beetle somemore! Its soo cool! The boot is actually at the front of the car. And the windows are just soooo cute! I forgot to take pics of the beetle. Hopefully I'll get a chance to take a photo of the car and post it up!

My first time going go-karting. Went for an outdoor go karting. I love the speed which the go kart moves. Exciting, heart pumping, and near adreleline when you feel you will hit the kerb.

Good friday is the first time I am off my 'p' plates after 2 years of getting my license! Now what's left is the conversion of my license to my spore one. Hee hee..

Yesterday was my first time watching Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon! I know this sounds so stupid, but yeah, i havent caught it yet. And I finally did when I watched the DVD at Kaori and Rob's place.



Yeah, that about sums up what i was goin to update. Catch ya guys sooon!!


On a side note, I feel that all my spore friends have disappeared from msn.. Hmm... How are all of ya? Give me a shout out to let me know you are still alive!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home