Thursday, April 19, 2007

... wouldnt go away... neither will ....

The mounted pressure to do well for tomorrow's exam is getting too much for me...
The stress wouldnt go away... neither would my headaches that i've been getting for the past few days...

If I dont do well, this wouldnt justify the other things that I do. Be it joining ISS or working... Trying to cut down on every other thing and focusing on my exam... i hope you understand that studying is my no one priority... sorry if i spent less time cooking...

On the other hand, fear wouldnt go away... neither would my insecurity...
waiting... when the feeling came so strongly for the past few days... the feeling of getting into one... deep inside knowing that it wont happen.... just waiting... when i dont know how long i can stand it anymore... waiting... when the desire to go back to spore is so strong... when i can just pick up a phone call and i know my good friends be willing to spare me a few hours for dinner... waiting... when i know that my good friends will be there to hug me...

Thanks wan'er and mag... I feel so much better just because u cared to ask how i was and offered a hug...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home