Friday, April 13, 2007

One week gone

I didnt go ice-skating.

But watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles made up for it. The long-awaited movie.
I lurrve Michalangelo. He never fails to crack me up! My fav ninja of all times!

Out of the list of 6 items, i did 3.

2) Go ice-skating (x)
5) Ktv (x)
6) Go eat Ciao Italia (x)

I have been wanting to go Ciao Italia for the longest time. Its supposed to have the best wood-fired pizza in the world... and Jeremy, a friend told me that I have to try the Tiramisu...

I did do some shopping at Morley. Bought a long sleeve white shirt for work (winter's coming and I havent got my spotless uniform yet) and Printer cartridge. I could shop forever... Almost every shop I went into seem to have clothes that I wanna buy. Luckily I was stopped by Limin.

And yeah, work's tomorrow.

Not much studying done this week. I wonder what I was doing. Other stuffs seem to take priority. Not good. Gotta get my butt back into studying mode.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home