Sunday, February 04, 2007

why why why?

2007 has been a good year for the girls in the Lee family.

CPA Australia just had their first exhibition in Singapore. I got a chance to know more auditing firms which I didnt know existed in Singapore. After the exhibition, I got my heart set out at one of the auditing firms. As most of them were recruiting, the most they could offer was an internship, which I'm pretty happy about.

Later I attended my uncle's wedding anniversary. I met up with my ex boss, who happened to be there as well. He offered me a place after I graduated (Also an auditing firm). He told me if things dont work out after working at the Big 4, there'll always be a place for me. Somemore the workplace is at Orchard, 3 stops away from my house!!

My cousin, Sulin, later announced that she'll be getting married in October this year. Damn! I'll be away in Perth, so I wouldnt be able to make it for 3 cousins wedding! I was chosen to be 3 of their bridesmaid! Or at least, I was chosen to help out at the wedding (SObbbsss). All 3 of my cousins are girls, and I'm pretty close to all 3 as there are not much girls in the Lee Family.

Sometimes I wonder why I've chosen to do a double degree. 2007 is a good year for work and relationships, well at at least for me. Accounting firms are frantically looking for ppl, and Love seems to be in the air in Singapore. If I've only done a single commerce degree, I would've just graduated, and hot in demand as an accountant! And now, all I'm awaiting is more torture and shaping up in aussie...

Everyone's telling me that time will pass quickly... Yeah, my double degree better come up good in future!! If not, I'm gonna lose all the opportunities that I would have now! :'(

My highest opportunity cost ever..........................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home