Thursday, January 11, 2007

Simple thoughts... Mature thoughts..

AFter 7 years since we graduated from Dunearn in 2000, the 4 of us, Waner, Mag, Me and Steffi met up at Vivocity today. We've been good friends since sec 2. We've been through a lot together during our secondary school days, and its because of them that made my secondary school life so enjoyable. Looking back, my sec sch days were the best days of my life. We had so much fun together. The 4 of us were with each other when we faced relationship problems, family problems, teenage problems, friendship problems. I miss our hangouts, going to WEst Mall, CCK Shopping Centre, bowling sessions, movie sessions...

Been chatting a lot on who we've lost touch with. Who's been into what uni etc. It amazes me how all of us are starting to get back in contact with all the sec sch friends we lost touch with, even though we werent even close to them durin sec sch. My first simple thought was that we may have been through a lot in our poly, Jc, Uni days. ANd that made us realise how precious and innocent our friendship was in sec sch. That's why we treasure each other friendships so much now. ANd it surprises me that all of them, I mean ALL my sec sch friends are either pursuing a uni degree, or furthering their education in one way or another. I feel so happy for all of them, and right now, I wanna be in contact with all those that I've missed out on all these years. And whenever I face problems in Aussie, I'll think of them. With every thing I face, it reminds me of them. That with each problem, my heart leaves more room to cherish everything I have with them.

And I wanna leave more room for God. I can't explain it, but after meeting up with Jon and Jem on Tues, My desire for God has somehow sparked a lit. I would love to know god better, to learn to have a better relationship with him.

Yeah, in a nutshell, I'm amazed how mature how all of us has become in 7 years time. Priorities, our future, our marriage seem so important now. And I learnt something. Life is worth living. Because I am so happy that I can live till now, to be able to cherish every moment i have with my friends and family in singapore, even just for a short 3 months.. Thank you God.... ANd I love you =)

1 Comments:

At 11:31 PM, Blogger Emmie said...

Such a nice thought to know God better....& yes this world is really a nice place to live in with true friends and family around.... God's grace for sure... i liked your post.... so nice words to share your feelings... u can well drop by My Blog sometimes too ...hope u will like it...!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home