Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Kelly Li Kelly Li Kelly Li...

I gotta blog about this...

ONe fine day, which is today, I asked Miss Kelly Li out for dinner. She suggested to go Kembangan to have dinner. We took the mrt, happily chatting away. When we reached Kembangan, she told me " I am not sure if I can still remember the way to the place I'm having dinner." When I heard this, I was like "...........".

We walked into Jalan Msjid. We hit the end of the road, at the intersection of Changi Road, we finally found the place. Thank god for that. We found a table. THen I asked Kelly " What are we eating here? " She said " Errr.... I dont know how to order." WHen I heard it, there was a double ................................... in my head. She took me here to have dinner, and she doesnt know how to order? THen what are we gonna eat? I looked around and people were having rice and dishes. I knew we were having herbal chicken, becos the coffee shop put herbal chicken. Finally, we asked the auntie whether they had mee sua (Kel remembered she ate mee sua the last time she came here). Then the auntie asked us "do you want mixed?" We were like "?????" Then we asked the auntie. SHe said mixed consists of pork, pig kidneys and pig liver. I hate pig kidneys so we ordered 2 bowls of mee sua with pork and pig liver. I'm hate eating pig liver too. BUt mum always say " Pig liver replinishes your supply of blood lost during your period!" Felt that I havent had enough blood since I always feel giddy after I exercise, I had to force myself to eat one.

I then heard from Kel that she came with her friend a few years back and its her friend who ordered the mee sua. Okies. Fair enough. You're forgiven!

Haa... Miss Kelly Li! Arent you honoured a post in my blog is just dedicated to you?

1 Comments:

At 4:35 AM, Blogger KeL said...

OMG! Haha u wrote mi name big big here! Still i'm honoured to be named in ur entry! Haha.. Anor time, we shall go eat Rochor Beancurd K! N get more ppl to eat 'Zhu Chao'! Woohoo...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home