Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Contradicting views...

WAtched half of the drama series, The Vineyard Man, where the princess in goong is the female lead.

Somehow felt something when I saw the show. Esp when the female lead saw how united the ppl in the vineyard was. SHe was from a city, and she came to the country to learn how to farm to inherit the vineyard. In the end, she fell in love with the man working in the vineyard. She learnt to appreciate the country, and in the end she liked the country.

It's somehow like an analogy for most of my friends. For me, all i've taken in is that I've learnt the importance of kinship and company in the country, which I brought back and applied in the city. It made me cherish the kinship and company I have in the city. But nothing in the country. I've met ppl like me in the countryside. But what I see was the worst, or so far I've seen in the countryside. Makes me not wanna stay there. Contradicting isnt it? I'm sure there are ppl who likes the countryside. They learn to appreciate what the countryside have to offer, and choose to stay there for the rest of their lives.

Not for me, therefore I find it contradicting... I have no hard feelings for the countryside. Just my luck. But I've learnt a lot, and at least I did learn to cherish whatever I have in the city...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home