Sunday, January 28, 2007

MOS

Had the best day of my life yest! Haa, any days spent with the e3 guys are great!

It was an impromptu decision to go clubbing today after hanging out at supper yesterday. At first, I thought that only Ivy, Alvin, Me and Wanlin came. In the end, Alvin, Leiming, Jingyi, Ivy, Wanlin, Siyun and Me were at MOS! Haa, first time clubbing with them! Actually, its the 2nd time. The first was during the Bangkok trip.

Was pretty touched when my daddy (Leiming) told me that he came cos of me, despite him taking the risks of going to smoky places after his Lasik surgery. Cos his precious daughter is goin back to Aussie to study, therefore he decided to go. Thanks Daddy if u're reading this! Hee hee... Went to the hip-hop room then proceeded to Trance. Ppl were holding lightsticks which reminded of Rise, a nightclub in northbridge in Perth. Then went to Retro, where mummy (Ivy), Alvin and me were happily dancing. Took some v. nice photos using Daddy's camera!

When I was in the bar counter in the Retro section ordering drinks with Wanlin, I spotted a project superstar finalist, Kelvin Soon! (Sun Wen Hai) Hee hee, wanted to say hi, but by the time I had my drink, he was gone! Then we had to leave soon. on my way out, I saw Kelvin again! Haha... This time I was with Mummy. I took up the courage to go up and say hi. Told him I liked him a lot and that I thought he could sing v. well! (Which is true! Cos I always thought he would win the competition!) He introduced mummy and I to his friend, Terence and wanted to buy us drinks. Mummy and I kindly declined cos the rest were waiting for us. Hee, but nonetheless, it was good seeing him! Haaaaaa


And today, I finally savoured the king of fruits! When I was about to open my mouth to eat the durians my mum bought, I was silly laughing to myself, too happy that I can eat my fav durians! hee hee, my mum laughed at me while my sis gave me the " heh? What's the fuss with eating durians look?" Haa, to add on to it, ate my beef horfun at geylang! What's left is now my fav black pepper crab, which my mum promised is coming soon! Muhahahahaha My saliva's drooling at the thought of crabs! Hee hee, oh yeah, and crabbing in Mandurah real real soon! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home