Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas... and Movies...

A christmas song is playing in the background now... X mas spirit all around... shopping centres packed with ppl buying gifts; long queues at gift wrapping counters...

Before I continue, the place where JusCo was (mentioned in my previous blog) is Tebrau City.

Watched Eragon just now. It's an alright movie. I give it 2.5 stars out of 5. Nothing extraordinary. Remembered this phase "one part brave, three parts a fool/stupid/an idiot ( I can't remember what the last word was).

Wanna watch The Curse Of the Golden Flower. Yes, mainly cos Jay Chou is in it. But another reason to watch; Chow Yun Fat and Gong Li. I love Chow Yun Fat shows... always good. Besides, Zhang yi Mou Shows are worth a watch. Another one which I would love to watch is Blood Diamond. Coming out soon...

Watched Borat Yesterday. It's hilarious. Had a good laugh. Another show that's funny would be Rob-B-Hood by Jackie Chan. It's damn funny too. I didnt know Jackie Chan could double up as a comedian cum action star. I love the baby in that show... It's soooooo ccccuuutteeee.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home