Thursday, January 04, 2007

Time Flies...

It's 2007 already! Time passes so quickly in Singapore that I totally lost track of time... It's totally different when I'm in aussie... Oh well, I cant have the best of both worlds! Hee hee, let me try to recall what I did for the past few days...

Today: WAtched Death Note 1 on DVD which I bought from Thailand. Makes me wanna watch Death Note 2. It's not as scary as I thought it would be.

Yesterday: Spent the day catching up on sleep. Been pretty exhausted for the past 2 days. Woke up with a sore throat in the morning

2nd Jan: Had a makeover at Wanlin's place by Siyun, our professional makeup artist at Shu Umera... heee hee... Had my eye-brows plucked. Became a "xiao ye mao" after the makeover, took photos.. Plus, I learnt heaps of makeup tips from her! Thanks Siyun! And remember to put my makeover photos in your blog! Hee hee. Went to West Mall for Dinner and Movies. Havent been to West Mall in 4 years. Brings back Dunearn Memories. Had dinner at this chinese restaurant. Food was fantastic! WAtched Confession of Pain with Kel, Xian, Tian and Wanlin.

1st Jan: Had an e3 gathering at my condo. Bbq... Serene just told me it was the 3rd consecutive gathering at my house... Woke up at 5 am to make almond and mango jelly.. Baked a cake and decorated the word 2007 with strawberries... Played games as usual... drinking games... More ppl turned up this year! It was fun! Thanks everyone for turning up! Its good to see all of you and catch up! You guys have no idea how much laughter u bring to me... no matter where I am, as long as we have gatherings it brightens up my day. Oh yea, and thanks Kel for helping me clean up my place!

31st Jan: Invited Kel and weitian over for countdown. We could watch fireworks from my place. No need to squeese in the crowd. Great! Kel and I were laughing at the videos that terrence took during the bangkok trip. All of them were hilarious! Esp the part where they were in the tuk tuk and imitating the visa ad where the tuk-tuk driver said "Mr Brosnan!" Haahahaha...

Hmm... I cant remember much of what happened before that. Only the meetup with Siqiao. Which was on a thurs. This girl is working right now. She looks v. feminine.. Had a wonderful time catching up with her and shopping with her. Thanks to her, I bought myself a pair of Mondo shoes from Far East... Thanks babe!

Shall post some photos on my next blog... stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home