Tuesday, December 19, 2006

SPCA and Vivo City.... For the first time...

Went to SPCA for the first time... on a wet and rainy day... Maggy wanted to buy their SPCA notebook... looked at the animals there... It was smelly at the dog section. Stentch was overbearing.. Cats were cute... reminded me of Lily.. I wonder how's she doing now... I hope she's well taken care of by a new owner who would give her food, water and shelter. And toilet train her too....

Walked around VivoCity for the 1st time. 3 storeys. But its a long walk from one end of the shop to the other. Reminded me of JusCo which I went a few days ago. Had Fig & Olive for dinner. Proceeded to Pacific Coffee Company. The seat that we had was pretty nice. Could see sentosa from there. Cable cars illuminated at night. I wonder how Sentosa's gonna be like after the IR is built. Imagine Universal Studios opening there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home