Monday, October 09, 2006

Nicole = not a studying machine only

I am damn sick of assignments. Yes, and studying in general. I hate the fact that my life only revolves around studying. I hate the fact that I spend monday to sunday only travelling from home to uni. Yes, and home is only 10 mins walk away from uni. Many people ask me recently," so this is your last year eh?" I find myself having to repeat the fact that I am doing a double degree. and I will be in uwa till July 2008. I wish I can break free from this life that I am leading now. I cant stand the fact that my life is rolling downhill now. Come on, I am 22 years old. Isnt this supposed to be the prime of my life? Isnt this supposed to be when life is most happening? And it doesnt help that I am not gonna be a bridesmaid, and that I cant go on a date. Maybe I should just take a year off from uni, go and throughly enjoy life before I start uni again. After 3 years in uwa, I am damn sick of studying, but most of all, I AM DAMN SICK OF PERTH! Nothing seems to go right over here. Everything sucks. UGHH.............. I am a highly extroverted and highly neurotic person. And I learnt in psych that I need to be highly stimulated (ie, I need excitement in life), and right now I cant seem to be getting it.


AHHH!!!!!!!! LIFE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home