Wednesday, September 27, 2006

company law assignment

My post for the past few days seem to be mostly about school work. I cant help it... My life now revolves around assignmnents. Yes, tonnes of assignment. I just remembered handing one up last monday. Now another, (see titleof thie post) is due tomorrow. Just finished one last draft. Still 2 more points to consider before I am finally done. 2 more on the way which is due in 2 weeks time. Havent started them. Shit. No semester break, assignment every day. It'll be a matter of time before I go insane.

Hee hee, but thanks to all those who tried to keep me sane. For some, it'll be serenating me with good songs as usual, some trys to comfort me, some try to talk sense in me. There are 2 who told me "just keep going. Just a few more weeks and you'll be back in spore". I cant wait for the semester to end already. And the best thing hasnt come yet! Mcw! Oh yeah, and also thanks to those who helped me with my assignment. Endless bugging, hee hee. Thanks to Jessie and Ed, who never refuses to help when I ask them questions.

I hope more interesting things come please. At least something which is different from this mundane life. At least a few hours at cottlesloe beach maybe? I miss going to the beach with my darling girlfriend....

Eme, if you are reading this, u better keep your promise of going out with me every week when i'm back in spore! ;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home