Saturday, September 16, 2006

Cousins' wedding

Woo hoo! I just got a call from my sis this morning that my female cousin is getting married in spore on march 11. This is in addition to another female cousin of mine who is getting married on March 12 whom I just got the news last week. 2 back to back weddings! ANd you know what? I am flying back from perth to spore for their weddings! Haha, eh, no, my 2nd cousin is from hongkong. So, I'll be flying from Perth to Sin to HK then back to Perth in the weekend to attend their weddings! Yeah! Haha. These cousins are close to me. There arent many females in the Lee family, so you can imagine how excited I am. I have been waiting for their wedding for a very long time. I am so gonna ask them if I can be their bridesmaid. I have been wanting to be a bridesmaid since I've been one when I was 7. Hee hee...

It seems like cupid is beginning to strike. He seems to be noticing the girls in the Lee family now. Will Cupid strike me too? Nah, not for marriage... just to be with a person that I like and loves me back. hee hee... We shall see... BUt I have a good feeling about this... About cupid liking me and shooting an arrow at me soon... haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home