Tuesday, September 19, 2006

live music =)

A sec sch friend of mine played and sang a few songs to me just now via msn. He played "your beautiful" and changed the lyrics to "I'm beautiful, thank you", more than words, bad day by daniel powter and the last song which I cant remember. He really made my day and told me this "Now you wouldnt feel bored in australia anymore. "

Haha, he made my day. Had one hour of nice "live music". Haha, played a few songs for him too. Though i havent practiced my guitar for a long time and played lousily just now.

Sometimes I wonder what I'll do without my secondary school friends. Whenever I go back to Spore, the people that I'll meet are my secondary school friends. That's where my best friend and most of my good friends come from. E3 dogs. They never fail to make me laugh everytime we have a class gathering. Even though I'm in aust, we still have msn chat logs quite often. And everytime I'll laugh my head off listening to them talk. Esp the guys. Their jokes never fail to perk me up. I love their company. Wan'er, Maggy who never fails to be by my side whenever I'm down even though they're not part of e3 dogs. And mind you, I knew them way before the e3 ppl.

They do keep me sane. My sec sch friends. I feel most at ease when I'm with them. I will say what I want and at the very least, they find my jokes funny (P.S., many ppl dont find my jokes funny and some even ignore what I say most of the time).

It really makes me rethink about staying in aust. I want to complete my studies, but at the same time, situations back home have changed in such a way that I want to be part of seeing the change. Experiencing the change with my family and friends. And given that each year gets increasingly harder being in Perth, I really with I was back in spore.

Well, never mind. At the moment, I need to brush up on my guitar. Practice more. Serenade more ppl. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home