Sunday, September 17, 2006

I need a break!

Just fininshed a one week break last week. Wasnt a break at all. Had been busy going out doing promotions for mcw and doing my lab report. All the plan of fininshing my readings for psych hasnt been accomplished. After 4 gruelling days, (wednesday - only fininshed one reading for lab report, thursday- finish the rest of the readings, friday-1st rough draft of lab report, saturday - completing and editing it, sunday- editing and cutting down the number of words), I finally handed it up at 1 am in the morning (via cycling to uni) with 1200 words (100 words over my word limit). Cant be hecked bothered. Supposed to do my Accounting Info systems tute which is at 11 am today. No mood to do it. In fact, didnt feel like doing anything at all. Super sianz... Decided to sleep and wake up to do my tute. Just fininshed it and waiting to go for a make up tute at 3 pm. I so need a break. But I forsee that the next 4 weeks is gonna be crazy. Assignments due each subsequent week, mcw preparation and mcw itself, and then my 60% lab report. Ahh... the worse thing is, everyone else is busy too. Cant seem to get anyone to go out. Wanna go watch movies, beaching and singing karaoke..... ugh... now it can only be studying, promo, assignment-ing, studying, mcw, assignment-ing. Cant wait till all these is over and when everyone is more free. Damn...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home