Friday, September 22, 2006

Chinese society karaoke night

Just went for the chinese society karaoke night in utopia on thurs night. It was great fun. Thoroughly enjoyed myself; going around chatting to the mcw people. Love them heaps. We get along really well. There were 26 contestants. Some were really good. Some were alright. Some werent that good, but they made my day anyway. There was this guy who sang "liang hua yi duo duo" and he made me laugh throughout the entire duration he was singing. Not so good, but entertaining. I guess in every competition, you gotta have the ones who cant sing. They are entertaining and makes you laugh, just like how most of the contestants in aussie idol who did not make it through the 1st rounds. Its not to diss them, but to me, its a very good thing. Because in my eyes, they make me laugh. And that, in itself, is a gift that they have, which i think some of them do not even know about.

2 weeks to mcw. 4 assignments due within a month. Someone keep me sane...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home