Sunday, October 15, 2006

Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel

In the midst of doing my ACcounting Information Systems (AIS) assignment. It requires a great deal of knowledge of Access, which I've never used before. It took a lot of struggling before I could get my input forms correct.

Doing both an arts degree and a commerce degree has been great. For my psychology unit, I have to use Excel, and I've learnt how to use some of the more complicated functions such as macros. I can create graphs and use excel more efficiently now. Also, with this AIS assignment, I can roughly use access, though I still suck at it. Great, now I have one more thing to put in my resume. Under skills obtained, I can insert "Microsoft access" as an additional skill.

I've been spending everytime and everyday either doing my assignment, tutorial or lecture. If that's the case, I think I'll just really chill and relax during my summer break. 2 months of just enjoying. Eating yummy foods in spore (Yeah, I'm thinking of chuey Kueh, Chee Chiong Fun, Kuay Chap, Char Kuay Teow, Hokkien Mee), hanging out with friends (Yes, Eme, Wan'er, Mag, Weitian, e3 dogs, Kel, Win etc etc.), My Bangkok trip with the e3 dogs, and yes, taking up scuba diving lessons in M'sia, and also buying all the drama serials that I can and just sitting at the couch of my living room and watching it. So much so much to look forward to when I go back to spore. Oh yeah, and also spending time with my family. There's so much to do, so much to talk about, and so much to amend.

Yes, yes, I think I'll just do that. Screw the internship at EY, Deliotte, KPMG or PWC. I can always do it next year. Work's driving me nuts this semester and all I want for my break is just to relax, reorganise my life for next year (Yes, I have a screwed up life this year: Studying + no social or church life) and something needs to be done for next year. Before history repeats itself next year.

Right... back to work... maybe I'll just take a short nap... while waiting for my groupmates to come to have an assignment meeting... Not much sleep tonite... again... This is how I work when assignments are due the next day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home