Friday, May 12, 2006

trip down south (2)

At the beach at Albany. Jo, her bf and I were having a bbq there when I sneaked here to take a shot. A cloudy shot as it was drizzling then. okies. Shall end here. Seriously, I'm v. excited already! 40 more days till Kel and Xian comes!
At the wildberry and Lavender farm. Great view, yummlicious Lavender ice-cream! Kel and Xian, u gotta try it!
Jo & I outside the mammoth cave in Margaret River. Had to pay so we thought we skipped the caves to save the suspense for me when Kel and xian is here!
The best sunset I have ever watched. By the rocks in Cape Leeuwin. I'll make sure I bring my future bf there to admire the sunset. Saw ppl fishing there too.Lighthouse at Cape Leeuwin. It was closed when we got there. Doesnt matter. I'll make sure I'll get in when I bring Kel and xian there!
At Cape Leeuwin. The background was just mesmerising and its close to sunset.
A close shot at the grapes in the wineries. I was really tempted to grab a bunch of them if Joanne hadnt stopped me. There were still ppl in the tasting room and they might just kill me if I did!
Fudge factory at Margaret River.
Something's wrong with blogspot. Cant seem to upload more pics. Doesnt matter. More pics coming up! A shot taken at one of the wineries at Margaret river. I think it was the knights winery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home