Monday, May 15, 2006

Sick.. and on top of that, insomniac...

Its the 4th day since I caught the flu bug. It just likes me and refuses to like someone else. Had a bad sore throat on thurs and on fri night, the flu hit me. Was in bed for 3 whole days. Was sneezing like mad for the past 2 days, and on top of that, I had a running nose. Gonna see a doctor tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to recover on wed. Thought of what suyen said "Wah, I didnt know I had such a great impact on you." Haha, yeah, u did. And what I told Joanne" all the wrong things just like me, and the good ones just never do." Oh well, I'm probably just blabbering on cos I am sick. And insomniac. Go away flu virus, and on top of that, just let the good things come soon, please?

1 Comments:

At 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take care!
See ya end of the year!
Hopefully i can go over for vacation, yeah =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home