Sunday, November 02, 2008

A new hairstyle for a new beginning...

Out of total randomness, I decided to put a picture of my new hairstyle on facebook and updated my status " A new hairstyle for a new beginning". I got this out randomly when my managed asked me why go perm my hair. I answered " A new hairstyle for a new beginning". It is a new beginning. A working adult, stepping out onto the comfort zone as a student. Earning my own keeps. Realising how hard it is to earn money. Realising the ugliness in this so called "world" we live in. Stepping out of my naiveness. Jumping out of the well I've so been in for the past 24 years. Realising not everything is oh so sweet. So what I expect. Yes. What I expect. The oh so perfect world, the world which revolves around me catering to my every fantasy, every dream, every desire. What an ugly world I realise. There's only one motto to live on: WHEN LIFE GIVE YOU LEMON, MAKE LEMONADES. Make the best out of everything you've got. Maybe the sad thing is like what eme said, she finds it tragic that I dont even realise that I am better than what I think of myself to be. Is that really what it is?

Anyways, I realise weekends really go by very fast. Its only been 2 days and I am off for the next week of work. May god bless me... Sales sales sales... I will dread this word by the end of Nov....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home