Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Job interview tmr!

Having a job interview tmr at a co which organises conference for the position of "conference producer" even though I dont know what it entails. We shall see... I hope for luck for tmr's interview! Hope I get a job soon...



Took a break today from looking for work. Woke up at 11 am then had breakkie and read newspapers. The global economy crisis is affecting everyone, including me, a job-seeker. Economy, dont go down k? Wait for me to find a job first. Then u can go down. But not so much! Cos I wanna earn money to buy lotsa things and travel! hahaha



Rewatched sweet 18 which Noelle lent me. Finished watching a couple of days ago but still wanted to rewatch certain parts. Super nice show! Good for chillaxing man.



Talenite is tmr! Cant believe its been a yr since I took part in talenite! Rite Noelle? Time passes really quickly. Tmr night I'll be going for a career talk somewhere in Raffles Place. Not sure if there'll be a formal interview. But according to the person who called me, there'll be personality tests. I've had my fair share of personality tests to know i hate doing those. Long and makes my head spin!

1 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

try your best & good luck ya !!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home