Friday, October 31, 2008

4th day of work

Oh man...

On the 4th day of work, I received over 100 plus e-mails. All full of resumes. I placed 2 jobads, one on JobsCentral and the other on JobStreet. I was trying to read through 100 plus resumes. I had to be v. familiar with the job descriptions. Which I am not in the 4th day. Cust service, reception, admin, HR etc etc etc. And I was thought by my senior not to be very quick in clearing my e-mail. Haiz... she told me to be more aggressive. I am beginning to doubt if I can do sales. Then weijun told me during dinner not to give up on the 4th day of work cos i'll nvr know whether i can do it on the 4th day or not.

First day sucked cos my other colleague, Amy who was supposed to turn up didnt turn up for some family reason. Haiz.. Then no orientation only until second day. Haiz, so sian.... Then for next few days is info overload. then my senior say degree liao should be able to do all these. etc etc etc. Then first day nvr go out to eat. Cos we eat in 2 shifts, and i got the late shift. Then senior dont want to da pao. So end up eat in office. Then second day also the same. Super sian...

But 4th day ok lah. Got to to tanjong pagar exchange to eat Yong tao foo. Today seniors all goin haloween party. They ask me to go but I dont want... damn tired and just wanted to chill...

Oh man, my blog is beginning to sound monotonous.... oh no, working life's gonna be like that soon...

4 Comments:

At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dar......dont be too sad ya!!!....we are all coming back soon.....i also din go halloween.....had agm then too tired to do anything after tat...anyway,take care ya!!!

 
At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dar......dont be too sad ya!!!....we are all coming back soon.....i also din go halloween.....had agm then too tired to do anything after tat...anyway,take care ya!!!

 
At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is life....

u are in another stage of life now.

earning $$$$ for future...

try your best to enjoy it ba, good luck =]

 
At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nicole,
I think you do not know me. But I was actually a student of UWA, just finished my Honours with the psyc department and came back to Singapore. I just happened to chance upon your blog and I know how it feels to return back home after all those years. Don't worry...things can only get better.
If u ever feel like opening up to a total stranger, holla me @ freakynish@msn.com.
Cheers, Nish

 

Post a Comment

<< Home