Thursday, October 16, 2008

horrible dream...

I had a horrible dream last night... It was almost identical to the horrible months ago, except that now the female had changed. I woke up breaking cold sweat. Then I realised how much I still cared for ***, how much I still like ***. This time round, I didnt dream of running to another person's house, asking that person to comfort me when the horrible dream happened. Becos the other person had hurt me deep as well. Too deep, I realised. So in the end, I realised how much I like these 2 ppl. Sounds funny isnt it? Sounds ironic isnt it? In the end it was me who would be affected so badly. Now I dont even want to see *** if *** is together with ***. I have no idea if my heart will be repaired by then. But its the first for me. First to let my heart be wounded by then. The wound is really deep. Will it heal by 2 months time? I have no answer... Just please dont let the tears rolling like that. Its not nice to always be seen like this....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home